Sometimes we have a PDF file that we feel annoyed because we can’t change or edit document data. So we need to convert PDF to word so we can edit and add and delete documents from the file.
Table of Contents
You can use Microsoft Word to Adobe acrobat and Google Doc to convert PDF to Word. Here are three ways to convert PDF to Word:
- Open MS Word.
- Then select the File menu and select the Open option.
- Then select the Browse menu and select the PDF document you want to convert.
- If the PDF format does not appear, see the end of the column. It says ‘Documents all words’ replace that option with ‘All files’ to show PDF format.
- After selecting the PDF document, click OK.
- Microsoft word will scan your document to make it compatible with PDF format if the more documents you have, the longer the process of converting PDF to word.
- When you finish scanning, a conversion approval box will appear, click OK.
- Successfully converted PDF.
At this stage, the document you are converting may look messy. This is common, because MS Word converts according to its format.
- Click https://docs.google.com to open the Google Docs page.
- Enter your password and email address to log in (if you haven’t already). If you have opened the email, the Google Doc account will open automatically
- On the main page, select the ‘Folder’ icon in the middle right
- Then click ‘Upload’ and select the PDF document you want to convert
- Once the document is open, at the top click on ‘Open with Google Docs’ and select ‘Google Docs’
- Open documents can look messy. Can order later
- Then click ‘File’ in the left corner of the screen
- The last step is to select the download option then save it as Microsoft word.
Actually, there are lots of ways to convert PDF to word, here is the last method that generally people use a computer with the Adobe Acrobat application. Here’s how to convert a PDF file to word using Adobe Acrobat:
- If you have Adobe Acrobat installed, you just need to right click and select the ‘Open with’ option in the Xplore file.
- Then select the ‘Adobe Acrobat DC’ menu
- Then once the document is open, select the ‘Export PDF’ menu in the right pane
- Select the Microsoft Word option and then click ‘Export’
- Then you can save the file with the same name or replace it with a new filename
- Successfully converted PDF file.
- Here’s how to convert PDF to Word without any free conversion apps or internet websites you can use. good luck
It’s very easy to convert PDF to word using common applications such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat, which are already embedded on a computer or laptop.